Academies have a wide range of policies and procedures that have been derived following guidance from the Department for Education. They are reviewed on a regular basis by Vision Multi Academy Trust and are approved by the board of trustees.
If you would like to view any other policies not listed below, please do not hesitate to contact the School Office. Below you will find statutory policies pertinent to our school. Any further policies can be requested by contacting the School Office.
The following policies are available here or free of charge from the School Office;
- Accessibility Plan 2018 - 2021
- Admissions Policy November 2018
- Anti Bullying Policy November 2018
- Behaviour Policy 2018
- Charging and Remissions Policy November 2018
- Collective Worship Policy November 2018
- Complaints Policy November 2018
- Data Protection Policy November 2018
- Equality and Diversity Policy November 2018
- Equality Information and Objectives November 2018
- Exclusion Policy November 2018
- Freedom of Information Policy and Procedure November 2018
- Gifts & Hospitality Policy November 2018
- Health and Safety Policy November 2018
- Medical and First Aid Policy November 2018
- Safeguarding and Child Protection November 2018
- SEND Policy November 2018
Admissions Policy Proposed Changes
The Trust Board of Vision Multi Academy Trust are proposing a change to the Admissions Policy for September 2020 for the schools within their Trust: East Ward Primary School, Higher Lane Primary School and Sunny Bank Primary School. Please see the information below for further detail.
Any further policies can be requested by contacting the School Office on 0161 766 2121.