Academies have a wide range of policies and procedures that have been derived following guidance from the Department for Education. They are reviewed on a regular basis by Vision Multi Academy Trust and are approved by the board of trustees.
If you would like to view any other policies not listed below, please do not hesitate to contact the School Office. Below you will find statutory policies pertinent to our school. Any further policies can be requested by contacting the School Office.
The following policies are available here or free of charge from the School Office;
- Accessibility Plan 2018 - 2021
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy (Part 1)
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy (Part 2 Roles and Responsibilities)
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy (Part 3 Recognising the Signs of Abuse and Neglect)
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy Part 4 Safeguarding Procedures)
- Admissions Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Behaviour Management Policy
- SEND Policy
- Exclusion Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Equality Information and Objectives
- Whistleblowing Statement & Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Medical and First Aid Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy and Procedure
- Wider Curriculum Policy
Admissions Policy Proposed Changes
The Trust Board of Vision Multi Academy Trust are proposing a change to the Admissions Policy for September 2020 for the schools within their Trust: East Ward Primary School, Higher Lane Primary School and Sunny Bank Primary School. Please see the information below for further detail.
Any further policies can be requested by contacting the School Office on 0161 766 2121.