0161 766 2121

Welcome to Our Website! Click to scroll down

Special Educational Needs

Children and Families Act 2014 – SEND Information Report

The Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice (July 2014) places a duty on local authorities to publish a Local Offer, setting out in one place, information about provision available across education, health and social care for children and young people who have SEND or who are disabled. Sections of the Local Offer will be taken from information published by schools and other providers. The associated Regulations prescribe the information that schools must publish on their own website. This applies to all maintained schools, maintained nurseries and Academies, although some of the information to be published is not applicable to Special schools. This is known as the SEND Information Report. Please see the information below to find out about our school’s approach to SEND.


SEND Policy November 2018

Accessibility Plan 2018 - 2021

Inclusion Policy 2017

SEN Information for Sunny Bank Primary School


If you have any queries what-so-ever please ask to speak to our SENDCO, Mrs P Dunkin.

For further information regarding the Local Offer provided by Bury MBC, please click on the link below to access their Local Offer (SEND) & Disabilities section of the Bury Directory.  Within this section you will find lots of useful information, advice and support services for children and adults with Special Educational Needs or Disability (SEND). 

The Local Offer from Bury MBC