Aims and Values
Our Aims and Values outline the vision we have of education and the principles we work towards.
- We offer a broad and rich curriculum that embeds children’s knowledge, understanding, skills and attitudes so they can make informed decisions about their next steps.
- We promote positive emotional and physical health and well-being to help children understand and know how to express their feelings.
- We maintain a safe, secure and stimulating environment for all staff, pupils and parents.
- We maintain an ethos in which the school community respects and understands individuals in the locality and beyond.
- We continue to be reflective around our practice and procedures in all areas in order to drive ‘Excellence as Standard.’
We aim to provide a holistic approach, where the children are at the heart of every aspect of school life. We maintain a trusting and caring community where everyone is respected and valued.
- OURSELVES AND OTHERS
- THOUGHTS, OPINIONS AND FEELINGS
- THE RIGHT TO BE SAFE AND HAPPY
- THE RIGHT TO SPEAK AND BE HEARD
- THE VALUE OF HARD WORK
- OUR DIFFERENCES
- THE IMPORTANCE OF TEAMWORK AND WORKING TOGETHER
- OPPORTUNITIES TO:
- BE RESILIENT