Communication between school and home is extremely important and often takes the form of a letter. Please find below some of the recent letters sent home.
Electronic copies of all letters sent home are available for you to download or share.
Paper copies can be obtained via the school office should you need extras or replacements so please do not hesitate to call in.
Most letters that require a response will be sent home via the children so please check bags and reading folders regularly. We will usually accompany any urgent letters or letters with a short reply time with a notification.
Latest COVID-19 letters:
- Coronavirus Risk Assessment and link to government guidance for schools:
- Procedure to follow if your child has a positive Covid-19 result during the Easter holidays (1st April 2021)
- Letter from Mr Gabrielides and Home Learning Links (12th February 2021)
- Parental letter from Mr Gabrielides (29th January 2021)
- Update letter from Carol McLachlan, CEO of Vision MAT (28th January 2021)
- Letter from Mr Gabrielides (15th January 2021)
- Letter from Carol McLachlan, CEO of Vision MAT (12th January 2021)
- Update letter from Mr Gabrielides (5th January 2021)
- Update regarding Covid-19 measures (4th November 2020)
- Arrangements for collecting pupils from 2nd November 2020 (15th October 2020)
- Public Health England letter to parents/carers (23rd September 2020)
- Update letter for parents/carers (23rd September 2020) and Covid-19 Quick Guide for parents/carers
- Letter for parents/carers (9th September 2020)
- Letter for parents/carers (1st September 2020)
- End of Term letter (1st April 2021)
- Wider curriculum letter (9th November 2020)
- Letter re: Interim Headteacher (25th September 2020)
- Handwriting information (16th September 2020)
- Feedback policy letter (10th September 2020)
- Homework for Year 6 (7th September 2020)
- Homework for Reception (7th September 2020)
- Homework for Years 1-5 (4th September 2020)
- 60th Anniversary Celebrations on 3rd July 2019
- GDPR Letter to Parents May 2018
- Admissions Policy Consultation Letter November 2018
- Encompass Letter for parents/carers October 2018
- Encompass Commitment