Communication between school and home is extremely important and often takes the form of a letter. Please find below some of the recent letters sent home.
Electronic copies of all letters sent home are available for you to download or share.
Paper copies can be obtained via the school office should you need extras or replacements so please do not hesitate to call in.
Most letters that require a response will be sent home via the children so please check bags and reading folders regularly. We will usually accompany any urgent letters or letters with a short reply time with a notification.
Latest COVID-19 letters:
- Letter from Vision MAT re: Possible Wider Opening of School for Reception, Year One and Year Six (dated 19th May 2020)
- Letter for parents/carers (dated 13th May 2020)
- Update for parents/carers from CEO of Vision MAT (dated 11th May 2020)
- Free School Meals Update (31 March 2020)
- Keyworker Support School Provision for 6th April - 24th April 2020
- Catering information (31 March 2020)
- Letter to parents/carers from Vision MAT (27th March 2020)
- Update for parents and carers (dated 18th March 2020)
- Cancellation of events in school (dated 16th March 2020)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Advice to parents/carers (3rd March 2020)