Useful Resources and Websites
Jolly Phonics website http://jollylearning.co.uk
Alphablocks – a great resource to support phonics and reading http://www.alphablocks.tv
There is also a great app called ‘Teach your Monsters to Read’
BBC Bitesize KS2 The Solar System bbc.co.uk/education/topics/zdrrd2p
European Space Agency esa.int/esaKIDSen/
NASA Kid’s Club nasa.gov/kidsclub/index
KS2 Bitesize Grammar bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks2/english/spelling_grammar/
Remote Learning Information for Parents and Carers:
- For our Remote Learning Policy, please see our Statutory Policies page.
- For our Parental and Teacher Remote Learning Protocols, please see our Statutory Policies page.
- SBS Remote Learning Key Information for Parents 2021
Microsoft Teams for Home Learning:
We are very excited to be using Microsoft Teams for home learning. Each child has their own school email address and password to login at home so they can continue their learning journey. Please find below some information to help you log in with your child:
- Parents' and carers' guide to Teams and online resources
- See below for a video guide on how to log in to Teams
Please follow the link below for some useful websites to support home learning.