Admissions and Starting School
Do you have a child due to start school in September 2018?
To be able to apply for a place in a Bury school
- You must be resident in Bury. If you live outside Bury, you must apply through your home authority.
- This is for children due to start school in September 2018 and born between 1 September 2013 and 31 August 2014.
- If you have not already done so, you should contact your home authority to find out more about admission procedures and arrangements.
Important dates to note
- 15 January 2018- Deadline for applications. Applications received after 15 January 2018 will be treated as late applications.
- 18 April 2018 - Emails will be sent after 2pm for those that applied online. Letters will be posted for those that have applied by application on 18 April 2018.
You can find links to our latest SATS results and Ofsted report via the 'Key Information' section.
Take a look at our class pages to find out about life at Sunny Bank.
Please contact the school office to arrange to visit should you wish to view the school.
Please find below relevant information relating to the admission process and Starting School including our Admissions Policy.
- Admissions Policy 2018
- Bury Primary Admissions guidance document 2018
- Dolce Catering Ltd - Spring 2018 menu
- Welcome Guide for Parents 2017
- Oversubscription summary for Bury Primary Schools 2017
Other Useful Links
For more information on the admissions process or to apply online click on the link below: