Vision Multi-Academy Trust
Sunny Bank Primary School, along with three other local primary schools, are currently consulting parents on the proposal to convert to Multi-Academy status as part of Vision Multi-Academy Trust.
The trust will be newly formed with Chantlers Primary School, Higher Lane Primary School and East Ward Community Primary School.
A consultation is now under way to gather views from school and the wider community on this proposal. We welcome your opinions and questions. The consultation will start on Friday 27th January 2017 and will close on Friday 17th February 2017.
If you would like to share your views on this proposal you can do so in the following ways:
- In writing addressed to Chair of Governors, Sunny Bank Primary School, Hathaway Road, Bury, BL9 8EQ
- By email- please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attending a meeting on 7th February at 6pm in the school hall.
This is an exciting opportunity that will bring strength, support and challenge to the Sunny Bank team and help us to be even better in our work with pupils, parents and the community.
Please click the following links for some useful information;
- Letter to parents (sent out on 27.1.2017)
- Frequently Asked Questions document (sent out on 27.01.2017)
- Parent Pamphlet re; Multi-Academy Trusts (sent out on 27.01.2017)