Admissions and Starting School
Do you have a child due to start school in September 2017?
To be able to apply for a place in a Bury school
- You must be resident in Bury. If you live outside Bury, you must apply through your home authority.
- This is for children due to start school in September 2017 and born between 1 September 2012 and 31 August 2013.
- If you have not already done so, you should contact your home authority to find out more about admission procedures and arrangements.
Important dates to note
- 15 January 2017- Deadline for applications. Applications received after 15 January 2017 will be treated as late applications.
- 18 April 2017 - Emails will be sent after 2pm for those that applied online. Letters will be posted for those that have applied by application on 18 April 2017.
You can find links to our latest SATS results and Ofsted report via the 'Key Information' section.
Take a look at our class pages to find out about life at Sunny Bank.
Please contact the school office to arrange to visit should you wish to view the school.
Please find below relevant information relating to the admission process and Starting School including our Admissions Policy.
Other Useful Links