School Meal Information
Our school meals are lovingly prepared on-site by our cook Mrs Batemen and her team from Dolce Catering. Dolce is a family business with a genuine interest in the welfare of children. The company was born out of a desire to improve upon the offerings of the private and public sector in respect to the catering service.
From Dolce's strict environmental policy to policies on processed foods, Dolce's methodology for transforming kitchen areas and work ethic is equaled by their love for what they do. The idea that sub-par food is acceptable because it is served to children is not one that Dolce or Sunny Bank Primary School agree with. The pupils and teachers that are served food daily certainly agree.
Parenting involves a lot of planning and organisation, and parents more than anyone appreciate ways to reduce hassle and save time. The Dolce cashless pre-order system is quite simply the fastest way to pay for school meals and the level of involvement is up to you.
Benefits for you & your child
- You can choose to pay online or by Direct Debit
- Direct Debit means no hassle finding correct cash
- You can pre-order online for up to a term in one go
- You can easily track your account online
- Monthly direct statements show you what your child ate
- You can view all recipes online, including cooking method, nutrition and artificial ingredients
- Our parent feedback system keeps you more in touch
- Your children get the dish they want, every day
- Cooks can be shown dietary notes when serving your child
- Your child will have less queuing at lunchtime
Dolce Catering Ltd - Spring Menu 2018